|Reading the “Good News.”
(Photo: qianxun lee/Flickr)
(ChinaAid—March 15, 2021) In “Heaven’s Good News Amidst the Bad—Bob Fu Report 2,” Bob Fu, PhD, expands on five news stories from chinaaid.org, plus recounts that amidst China’s evil practices, including persecutions and forced abortions, Heaven’s “good news” prevails. Jesus Christ forgives sins and saves those who believe in Him—even those in the CCP.
News stories include, but not limited to:
1. Shandong Province orders: Do not publish audios and videos of preaching from online gatherings/services (Qingdao City, Shandong Province—Feb. 05, 2021) On January 29, the Three-Self Patriotic Association and Christian Association of Qingdao City, Shandong Province, published a copy of the notice relating Restrictions on Churches in China’s Shandong Province: A ban on live broadcasts as well as releases of preaching audios and videos.
2. ChinaAid welcomes Gulzira Auelkhan, knowing the world needs to hear her story (Midland, TX—Feb. 09, 2021) Today, February 9, as ChinaAid welcomes Gulzira Auelkhan and her family to the United States (US) where authorities have granted them humanitarian parole status, we know that the world needs to hear her story—the message Ms. Gulzira bravely shares.
3. Chen Wensheng, former drug addict, now active “street preacher,” and 84-year-old mother share gospel (Hengyang, Hunan Province—Feb. 12, 2021) Since January 1, Hengyang police have detained Brother Chen Wensheng, a Christian from Heyang, Hunan Province, twice for sharing the gospel in the street. For his first detention on January 1 (#0001 of 2021), as China’s first detained messenger of the gospel in 2021, Brother Chen spent 10 days in the detention center.
4. ChinaAid signs joint letter to Biden administration: Recommends a human rights approach to US-China policy (ChinaAid—Feb. 18, 2021) On February 17, along with 23 other NGOs, ChinaAid signed the following letter to President Biden and senior officials on US-China (CCP) relations. In the text, the 24 NGO leaders submitted eight major recommendations:
1. Make human rights a priority in China policy.
5. Serikzhan Bilash: XinJiang’s genocide, one reason CCP agents arrest three grandsons of Ospan Islamoğlu—for no reason (XinJiang Province—March 03, 2021) On March 2, Serikzhan Bilash, a Kazakhstan activist for the plight of indigenous ethnic groups in China’s northwestern region of Xinjiang, shared a breaking news story recounting Chinese Communist Party (CCP) authorities’ arrests and “life sentences” of three grandsons of Ospan Islamoğlu.